This picture was taken by Kelly of Kelly Heasley Photography.
See more of hers and photographs of others here. :)
1. They are watching TV… What are they watching?
West Wing on DVD, The Simpsons, My Boys, How I Met Your Mother, or an old black and white movie.
2. You’re out to eat. what kind of dressing do they get on their salad.
Italian or Ranch or something new and different.
** (He says he wouldn't get Ranch)
3. What’s one food this person doesn’t like?
4. You go out to the bar. He/she orders……
We wouldn't. But if we did, it would be some sort of beer. Or an Effen Black Cherry with 7up, if we were at The Liar's Club.
5. Where did he/she go to high school?
He went to two different high schools. One made him miserable, so he transferred to a cool alternative school.
6. What size shoe do they wear?
Wow, I don't know this one. I'm going to guess a 10 or 11.
7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be?
Music. And he's got a collection of Star Wars figures, and also weird historical stuff like Bull Moose party flags.
8. What is their favorite type of sandwich?
He likes just about every sandwich they make at Bari.
9. This person could eat __________ everyday
cereal or pizza
10. Favorite cereal?
Hmmm. I don't know if he has a favorite; he tends to rotate.
11. This person wouldn’t be caught dead wearing…
Pink. Unless I made him wear it.
12. Favorite sports team?
13. Who will he/she vote for?
Barack Obama. He's a very outspoken supporter.
14. What is their sign?
15. What is something you do that he/she wishes you didn’t?
Talk in a baby voice so much.
16. How many states has this person lived in?
17. What is his/her’s heritage?
Russian and I think German.
**(He says Irish and a buncha other stuff)
18. You bake them a cake for their birthday, what is it?
I wouldn't bake it, I'd get him an ice cream cake.
19. Did he/she play sports in high school?
20. This person could spend hours…
Playing on the computer, researching history, writing, and reading.
What Your Ideal Wedding Dress Says About You
Your Personal Style:
Classic and elegant. You prefer to make a statement with a few quality pieces.
Your Ideal Wedding:
Traditional and formal, but not tacky. You think the most beautiful weddings are understated.
Your Philosophy on Marriage:It's a serious commitment, and the couple entering it should be ready to work for their relationship.
Your Perfect Marriage:
Is calm, stable, deep, and meaningful.