Monday, September 17, 2007

Intro & Welcome

I've been toying with the idea of a wedding site for a few days now. I decided to go ahead and make one because a large number of our guests will be out-of-towners and this would be a cool way to keep those Internet-savvy folks in the loop. Check back often for updates, pictures, musings, thoughts, randomness, and all things wedding.

Adam & Me


I cannot wait to marry Adam. The mere thought of spending the rest of my life with him makes me very happy, giddy almost! I could list dozens of reasons why he's so amazing, but I won't do it in this post. Keep checking back though. :)

Right now, we have a tentative date of Halloween 2008 in mind, and I have a skeletal guest list going. My friend Tami offered to do the cake. You know what that means? Lots and lots of tastings. Lots and lots. :) We've also got Jen Hathy on board to do the photos. She's the one who took the photo in the little "about us" blurb and the one in the header, and the one just above this paragraph. I want the theme to be autumn harvest with a few cute Halloweeny things thrown in and there. And CANDY! :)

I'm really excited, and I'll post as often as I can. At the moment, there is a cat on my lap demanding attention, plus I'm a bit hungry. I'm gonna take off for now. Cheers!

No comments: