Friday, March 14, 2008

A Meme??


1. How long have you been together? Time flies when you're having fun.
2. How old is he? 27
3. How old are you? 33. I'm a cougar. :)
4. Who eats more? He definitely does.
5. Who said "I love you" first? He did. :)
6. Who is taller? He is.
7. Who sings better? He can actually hit notes sometimes. Me? Not so much.
8. Who is smarter? Well, he's full of the weirdest facts, but I have my own talents. I'm sure of it. :O
9. Who does the laundry? That remains to be seen. I know he likes to do his own, but I actually enjoy the washing and drying part. It's the folding and putting away that I'm not so great at.
10. Who does the dishes? I'm thinking hoping that'll be his job. *innocent look*
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? You know, it'll probably be me. That side'll be closer to the bathroom.
12. Who pays the bills? We'll pay our own personal bills but he'll probably handle the household stuff.
13. Who mows the lawn? No lawn.
14. Who cooks dinner? He says he's going to do most of the cooking, which is probably a good thing. He'd be eating lots of spaghetti if it was up to me.
15. Who is more stubborn? Eh, I think I am.
16. Who kissed whom first? I kissed him first but he took over for the next ten or twenty. :)
17. Who asked whom out? Hmm, there really wasn't that. It was more "I like you. I like you, too. OK, then."
18. Who proposed? He did.
19. Who is more sensitive? I am.
20. Who has more friends? About the same, probably.
21. Who has more siblings? He does.

EEEEK! I move in just a few days! WOW!!!!

----------------
Now playing: Sara Groves - When the Saints
via FoxyTunes

No comments: